Friday, December 4, 2009

My Runway Look: Python Heels

I hope all of you had a good Thanksgiving! My family and I went on our traditional Thanksgiving spot: Viva La Vegas! We've gone every year since I can remember; the buffets, shopping and family time are all things I never get tired of! What are some of your family traditions that you do every year? 

Besides Vegas, another tradition is that me and my sister hit up BCBG first. BCBG makes some of my favorite dresses. I love how they fit and they're always making the perfect party dresses. I bought a couple dresses - one of which I'm definitely wearing for New Years. I'll be sure to post pictures of the dresses I bought! 

MY RUNWAY LOOK:

If you don't already know, my name is Tiffany and I'm a shoeaholic. My shoe closet speaks volumes and I'll let them have a chance to speak for itself in the future. But I just had to share with you guys about one of my favorite purchases over Thanksgiving! Check out these heels! I've been looking for the perfect python print heels ever since I saw Vanessa Hudgens wear these with her dress. But either the color, style or heel was always off. Then I found these at BCBG and I was in love! It went perfectly with my outfit that day too - and at 50% off ($87.50) how could I say no? 

Speaking of outfits, this is definitely one of my favorites. Elizabeth & James is one of my favorite designers. I love the boho chic elements that they incorporate in their line. It's always been a struggle for me to find jeans because I have short legs and I hate altering jeans because I feel like they never look like the original and I've only found a few brands that fit me perfectly. One of them being Current/Elliott, if you're a size 23/29 you can snatch up my jeans for only $89 at Barneys now! I absolutely love them!  Elizabeth & James Artist Shirt is so comfy and paired with leggings and Uggs it's one of my favorite casual outfits. I love statement jewelry, but it's hard to find pieces that aren't too pricey without looking cheap, but J.Crew hits that spot on. I absolutely love this tiered necklace and thrown with a casual v-neck or a cocktail dress, it always makes just the right statement. 

I hope you guys liked my first look! I dubbed this blog Trunkshow because I feel that it was the perfect word to describe what I'd be writing about. From fashion to favorite places to eat in Southern California (Shoutout to those living in 90630!) - I'll be sharing everything I love with all of you. 

DEAL OF THE DAY: $89 Current/Elliott The Skinny Slouch - Destroy at Barneys

xoxo.

1 comment:

Dina's Days said...

Great find with the BCBG shoes. I just found a pair similar to those yesterday, they were Isaac Mizrahi and actually super cute...but too big :/